Sherrod Library Staff Lounge Policy
Policy: The Sherrod Library Staff Lounge (Room #446) is available to the following individuals:
- All Sherrod Library faculty and staff.
- All factory and staff working for units housed in Sherrod Library (CFAA, Assessment, Testing Center, INtopFORM, Archives, ATS, ITS).
- All Graduate Assistants working for Sherrod Library and for units housed in Sherrod Library.
- All full-time staff working for Sherrod Library and units housed in Sherrod Library may apply for a key to the staff lounge from Kathy Gregory in library administration room #412 (firstname.lastname@example.org; 439-5222).
- GAs are not issued individual keys. However, each department/unit employing GAs may request a staff lounge key for the use of their GAs.
- All keys must be returned to library administration when an individual’s term of employment ends; failure to return keys will result in holding of records, transcripts, and/or delay of final paychecks.
Use: Users of the staff lounge are expected to:
- Keep the lounge, tables, chairs, and counters clean and neat.
- Mark all personal items in the refrigerator.
- Keep the refrigerator free of outdated food.
- Respect the property and privacy of other users.
- Maintain a quiet and respectful environment.
Policy effective September 2015.