Class Readings / Course Reserves
Course Reserves OneSearch
Course Reserve for Students
How to Find and Use Course Reserves?
The online course material reserve for students from faculty will be posted on D2L by library staff. Book chapters, journal articles, and other materials in PDF format will be downloadable from the online course site (D2L).
- Anatomy models, books, and media that must be used in the library will have a link to the item in the library catalog showing location, call number, and availability.
- Borrow course reserve materials at the Circulation service desk on the first floor, on the left as you enter the building.
- Provide your ETSU ID and the item call number. If you don't have the call number, the course code and number or instructor name will help locate the item.
- Many students need to use course reserve items in a short time, so loan periods are short and overdue fines are high.
- Course reserve items may not be requested, recalled, or renewed.