Print, Copy, Scan
- Black-and-white photocopying and printing cost the same and are done by the same machines.
- Color laser printing is available but color copying is not.
- Copying and printing costs money. Scanning and saving files is free.
- You can scan both black-and-white and color.
- There are no copiers, printers, or scanners on the 4th floor.
What Do I Need?
- ETSU computer account and
- Money in an ID Buc$ account or student TAF allocation for printing (CS Print).
- Students get a $25 credit each semester for printing/copying, a benefit from the Technology Access Fee (TAF). When this credit is used up, students can use their ID Buc$ account to pay.
- Visitors may purchase a Sherrod Library Guest Card at the Circulation Service desk on the first floor to get ETSU computer and ID Buc$ accounts.
- You can add money to your ID Buc$ account for cash using the machine at the foot of the stairs near Einstein Brothers Bagels on the first floor or use your credit card to deposit funds online. There is a $2.00 transaction fee for an online deposit.
Mobile Printing now available!Click here to learn about mobile printing in the Sherrod Library.
How Do I Print?
|1. Select the black & white or color printer.|
|Default black & white printer|
|2. Name your print Job. Keep it short and avoid using spaces. Click the print button.|
|3. Accept the charges. Your print job(s) will be held for printing for up to two hours.|
4. Go to the printer you selected and log in with your ETSU username and password.
5. Select the jobs you want to print, wait for printing to finish, and collect your finished pages.
Print jobs sent to SherrodCopyPrint or Sherrod Lab Color can be picked up at any of the following locations:
1st Floor (SherrodCopyPrint)
1st Floor (Sherrod Lab Color)
2nd Floor (SherrodCopyPrint)
3rd Floor Room 305 (SherrodCopyPrint)