Visitor / Library Guest
Area residents and visiting scholars may obtain access to library resources while in the Sherrod Library by purchasing a Sherrod Library Guest card.
A Sherrod Library Guest card:
- costs $30 per year, equal to what an ETSU student would pay in library fees for Fall, Spring, and Summer terms.
- is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- may be renewed for a year on payment of the annual fee.
- must be purchased or renewed in person at the Sherrod Library Circulation desk. A current driver's license is required.
- must be 18+ years old and/or a high school graduate
Sherrod Library Guest cardholders can:
- use their Sherrod Library Guest username and password to log on to a library lab computer and access library resources.
- use their Sherrod Library Guest Goldmail email account.
- use their Sherrod Library Guest ID Buc$ account to pay for printing, copying, fines/fees, and food service in the library. Initial value on the card is $2.00.
- Manage their ID Buc$ account online.
- Borrow, renew, request some library materials.
Sherrod Library Guest cardholders agree to abide by all university policies for resource use and personal conduct and to use their Sherrod Library Guest Goldmail account for correspondence with the university. The card is the property of the ETSU Sherrod Library and must be returned on request.